My Latest Posts

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Thursday 25 April 2013

My friends Me Mee's...........




Fresh Water Fish Keeping


Want to introduce some of my other friends whom I see first thing in the morning from the day i was born, they are my Me mee’s who are there in our fresh water fish tank. By now all of them are my friend and our day starts with waking them up by switching on lights and feeding them with their favorite food. We have all colors of me mee’s in our fish tank and some are even afraid of me  ha ha ..I try to touch and they swim away and hide in the plants.

Now days I also accompany my dad when he go for any purchase for the fish tank, there I see more me mee’s but not allowed to get them all home.    

keeping tropical fish
Spending Quality Time with My Fish Tank


Recently visited an aquarium exhibition in Mumbai, I will keep all the me mee’s in my tank when I grow up :)  currently I am in the learning process of Fresh Water Fish Keeping and Marine Fish Tank.  


learning process of Fresh Water Fish Keeping and Marine Fish Tank
Me Learning the Process of Fresh Water Fish Keeping


0 comments: