My Latest Posts

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Sunday 17 February 2013

Celebrating X'mas


The first recorded date of Christmas being celebrated was on December 25th was in 336AD, during the time of the Roman Emperor Constantine (he was the first Christian Roman Emperor). A few years later, Pope Julius-I officially declared that the birth of Jesus would be celebrated on the 25th December. This is history J

As a kid I had good memories of Christmas with parties, cakes, vacation from school and to top it all off, Santa Claus came home in person with loads of gifts….

Christmas of 25th Dec 2011, was one of the first festival which Anish celebrated with us, though it was about our joy much more than hers. After all, what will she know about Christmas at the age of 20 days old? But I realized that she was most amazing gift of all the gifts Santa Claus had brought me. A Christmas filled with true love!!!






0 comments: