My Latest Posts

A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.

Sunday 28 July 2013

Talking Without Words

These days the only thing I do is talking..talking and talking. People around me looks amazed, happy and confused most of the time :) but some times I too get confused and think if at all they are getting my point and what i want to say. Its a enjoyable  transformation and the point is when I can pick up things from all then others should also be ready to learn my language…

During the initial first year it was countless ba-ba-ba’s and ma-ma-ma’s but now now i have started repeating words thrown on me and the next challenge was to form my own full sentence..And the first came by calling my mom and ask her to put on my favorite night time CD. People around was so thrilled that they didn't allow me to sleep

Anisha at LULU center - Cochin
.


I am doing good on the learning front as i have also started answering the phone, which is sometimes my toy phone, sometimes house phones and sometimes i use my hand, and carry on a full conversation with wrong nos off-course. Soon i am planning to give my house nos to all my friends as dad has refused to get me a cell..







Me and My Doggy

Waiting for the day when others understand my language and give me what i ask for :) But its ok as its only humans who make mistakes and parents are also human...... i can manage for some more time!!! For now i have my daily conversation with my friend doggy and elephant and have a gala time with sharing our chit chat..

Anisha in conversation with her Elephantdoo

The most favorite word used is No... and i use while shopping too and that's when my mom gets frustrated and my dad supper happy...Dont know the reason yet!!

Recently i peeped into my dad's compute and here's what i found ..... I am sure he is working extra and using some online tool to learn it fast :)






Hearing your toddler talk in her own language is an incredible, amazing thing to watch as a parent. I am ok with the pace its going right now, people think parents should instantly know what baby need. The bridge to the communication is trust the child have with the parents. Just picking up when they cry will let her know that you're there and can believe in you. And with the time just like with any relationship, you and your baby will get to know each other really well and will not need any translators in between :)

0 comments: